Superb location, each of our properties are only a leisurely walk away from Torquay shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, boutiques or a short drive to golf courses and of course Torquay’s world renowned surf beaches.
Torquay is the official start point and gateway to the Great Ocean Road.
Enjoy day trips along the Great Ocean Road to explore the beautiful coastline and coastal townships.
‘On The Esplanade’ is only a 20 minutes drive away from Geelong city centre, and an 80 minutes drive from Melbourne CBD.
Call Now – 0400 827 714
1/ 119 The Esplanade, Torquay
2 /119 The Esplanade, Torquay
1 / 84 The Esplanade, Torquay
18 Orungal Crt. Torquay
18 Orungal Crt, Torquay
TORQUAY – THINGS TO DO
• Enjoy leisurely walks along Torquay’s beautiful beaches- Fishermans Beach, Whites Berach, Torquay Front beach (cosy corner) and Torquay Back beach (surf beach).
Walk to shopping centre along beach, the stairs at Fishermans beach cliffs will take you up to shopping centre.
For longer walks continue from Torquay back beach along track through cliff edges to Jan Juc beach then even further all the way to Bells Beach and beyond. Walks & Trails-
-Deep Creek Walk,
-Torquay Foreshore Trail,
-Spring Creek Walk,
• Shopping- a favourite past time for most- there is loads available from shopping centre, shopping plaza to surf shops with surf seconds outlets a favourite.
• Surfing- Torquay is renowned for world class surfing- surf breaks from Torquay back beach, Jan Juc, the famous Bells Beach to Point Impossible- surf board hire available at outlet in Bell St.
• Day Spas – endulge yourself at one of Torquays Day Spas for a massage, facial etc at Saltair Spas, Endota Spa, One Spa day Spa
• Golf courses nearby for the golf enthusiasts – Torquay RACV Golf Course and The Sands Links Golf Course designed by Stewart Applby.
• Windsurfing and kite surfing off Point Danger, swimming, snorkeling, & fishing all off Torquay beaches.
• Surf World Museum – Surf World is recognized as the world’s largest Surfing – Beach Culture Museum and houses the Australian Surfing Hall Of Fame as part of its comprehensive surfing displays- open daily 9am – 5pm – except Christmas day .
• Local Wineries to enjoy including- Longboard Wines, Bellbrae Estate (Bellbrae), Mt Duneed Estate, Saint Regis Winery (Waurn Ponds), Minya Winery (Connewarre) Just to name a few!!
• Horse Riding: Group tours available in Belbrea, trail rider through bushland tracks
• Tiger Moth fights- scenic flight available along the Great Ocean Rd coastline, and something for the adventurer – mid to extreme acrobatics – Sky Diving, bookings necessary.
• Adventure Park – amusement and water park in Wallington Geelong. Victorias biggest theme park, the kids will love a fun day out!!!
• Play ground for the kids- Yellow Bluff playground –above fishermans
• Play tennis at local public tennis courts (bring your tennis rackets) a short stroll for apartment
Detail for all of the above and more available from the Torquay Visitor Information Centre- Located at Surf World Museum-Beach Rd Torquay, positioned behind Quiksilver off Surf Coast Highway.