On The Esplanade Terms & Conditions
Booking and Payment
- On making a booking guest’s credit card details are required to confirm & secure booking. Full payment required 14 day prior to booking date or at time of booking when booked within 14 days of booking.
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer – please use your surname & booking date as the reference for bank transfers. A 3% surcharge applies to all credit card payments.
- If guest requires payment by cash or cheque please discuss at time of booking.
General Conduct Conditions
- So that all staying at ‘On The Esplanade’ enjoy a relaxing and quiet time……. We ask that guests be aware of keeping noise levels, T.V. & music at a moderate level.
- Should guests create excessive noise they would be required to vacate the property at which time there will be no refund given.
- The maximum number of guests accommodated is stated for each booking / property, excess persons will be required to vacate the property.
- No party’s and no functions to be held in any of our properties.
- We ask that guests leave the property in a clean and tidy condition, dishes to be washed and kitchen clean. Additions charges will be incurred where extra cleaning is required.
- No smoking within the property – a de-odorising fee will apply.
- We ask that guests please be aware of energy conservation & before leaving to go out, switch off lighting, turn off heating/air-conditioning & appliances.
- We understand there are always going to be accidents so please inform us of any damages and we can discuss payment cost to replace item or damages.
- On The Esplanade has the right to inspect the property during the booking period.
- No Pets permitted.
Security & Damages
- Guests credit card details attained at time of booking will be held as security.
- Please inform us of any damages and we can discuss payment cost to replace item or damages.
- On The Esplanade has the authority to deduct monies where necessary, from guests credit card for any damage, excess cleaning, missing items, excess utilities caused by guests during the stay.
Lose & Liability
- On The Esplanade takes no responsibility for any loss of personal effects or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by you in booking any of our properties.
- Guest agrees to indemnify the property owner from any claim of loss of personal effects, public liability or financial damage direct or indirect whatsoever incurred by guest when staying at or booking On The Esplanade properties.
Arrival, Departure & Keys
- Arrival time from 2pm – we ask that guests confirm their arrival time when booking.
- Departure 10am – as cleaners are booked, if apartment not vacated on time, cleaners will need to enter property to start cleaning while guest is vacating.
- Keys will be discussed with guest at time of booking.
Cancellation by the Property Manager
- In the unforeseen event, that a property is made unavailable or withdrawn from rental, On The Esplanade will do their best to locate an alternative property of similar features. Where a new property is not found or available a full refund will be given.
- On The Esplanade may refuse at its discretion to accept any guests.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations made 14 or more days before arrival, a refund of all payments less the booking fee will be given.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival a charge of 50% of the total booking cost will be incurred by guest.
- No refunds will be given where the cancellation is made within 2 days before or after the commencement of the accommodation period.
- In the event of a cancellation – We will do our best to rebook cancelled bookings…if property is able to be re-booked, guests will receive a refund of the re-booked amount, minus a booking fee.
- Booking can also be transferred to an alternative date.
We understand that there can always be foreseen and unforeseen crisis’s that happen in our lives, we asks that guests please make us aware if a situation may be applicable at time of booking or as soon as a situation arises, so we can do our very best to re-book for ou if required…..we have our guests best interest at heart.
We wish all our guests a happy stay. Please let us know if there is anything that will make your stay more enjoyable….we are always open to hear feed back and suggestions, good and bad, as we aim to make On The Esplanade a top place to stay in beautiful Torquay!!!
Have a fantastic time enjoying Torquay and the amazing Great Ocean Road…….its all there for you to explore!!